Yesterday morning I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the amazing Cait’s True Life! I’m honoured and really appreciate it, so thank you very much! Make sure you click the link and check out Cait’s blog, she’s such a great blogger who talks about books, mental health and general life in an honest way and I really respect her for it.
So the rules!:
1. Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
2. Share seven things about you
3. Pass the award on to seven nominees
4. Thank the person who nominated you
5. Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
Seven Facts About Charlotte!:
1. I’ve been an allstar/university cheerleader for 4 years and next weekend I’ll be taking a course to become a qualified coach!
2. I have two tattoos, one on each wrist. I have two little penguins on the left and a swallow on the right.
3. I’m really into American Football and support New England Patriots. I saw them at the International Series last year and I’m excited for 49ers at Jaguars this year!
4. I’m a total nerd and unashamed. I even play World of Warcraft (when I can afford the subscription fees!)
5. I’m planning to apply for grad school in America once I’ve finished university. I’ve been looking at Creative Writing, Humanities, Publishing and Linguistics courses but I just can’t decide!
6. I’ve had a phobia of clowns since I was a child! I used to cry at parties and hide from them. So creepy.
7. I just got a job volunteering at a small publishing house in my home town! I’m on the marketing team.
My nominations are:
- Alison @ Hardcovers and Heroines
- Sarah and Kaitlyn @ The Duck and The Owl
- Amber @ Girly-ish
- Jemma @ The Avenue
- Jess @ What Comes Next